Thread: HELP need to start my zafira dti 2.0

Default HELP need to start my zafira dti 2.0

Hi long story short just cleaned out all/as much as I could of the carbon/sludge out of my 53 zafira dti I read up on here how to go about it (hometune) if there are people who have done this job you no you have to take the fuel pipes off I have put it all back together fine but I'm guessing I have air in the system so before I run the battery down trying to turn it over how do I get it firing again ????? Easy start ???? An if so were do I spray it ??? Need answers fast if I don't get the misses to asda by 12 on Sunday she is going to beat the **** out of me HELLLLLLP

Yes it will be air in the pipes. You can use Easy Start but only in small quantities or you will damage the engine. Remove the air pipe where it joins the air filter box on the driver's side wing. With someone turning the engine, accelerator pushed halfway down, squirt a little Easy Start into the pipe. The engine will try to fire after a few turns of the engine. You will have to repeat this several times until the air is bled out.

Hi is hometune a micanic an how would I go about acquiring his services ???

Sorry, don't do work through this forum.

Ok I understand thanks for your advice an time !