Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Posts.

Default Disappearing Posts.

Is the site still having problems, as I've noticed that all my posts are not going up on the forum page?

Pardon Smudge - did you say something?

Naw! Santa, nobody is listening anyway,.....Winking Smiley.

I am... what do you think has disappeared? I haven't deleted anything non-spammy.

Mike - this forum still has a number of problems:

When I open a thread that I have posted in, I have to press F5 to see my and subsequent posts
    The options for bold, italics etc are missing altogether, also the option to put a quote in a box or resize type.
    Some people report difficulty posting to particular sections
    Clicking the link to quote a previous post in a thread does not always work and it has to be clicked twice. Quoting multiple posts does not work at all.
    You still have this silly and unnecessary rule preventing links to pictures.

No doubt there are other problems, but that's all that came to mind.

I've found that if you are having problems with getting that red "reply to post, if you re-log in again, then click the refresh logo,the red box appears again.Still can't leave spaces in out posts, (make paragraphs) or use any Smileys, along with the problems that Santa posted.

Angry 'Big Deal' for Loyalty

Member for 6-years, never needed to use the service yet on renewal had to pay 60.37 There are incentives to join - FREE Fuel and a joining fee for new members of only 37.99
    Would have thought loyalty would attract a reduced annual fee and as I have my car insured through the RAC - another reduction would be offered !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wingate View Post
    Member for 6-years, never needed to use the service yet on renewal had to pay 60.37 There are incentives to join - FREE Fuel and a joining fee for new members of only 37.99
    Would have thought loyalty would attract a reduced annual fee and as I have my car insured through the RAC - another reduction would be offered !!!
    Not sure why you posted in this thread but this is the way of today's world. Discounts and freebies for new customers and nothing for existing ones.

My posts are not showing at the time of posting, sometimes the don't go up at all?Other times they appear the day after I have posted them, anyone having the same problem............give 24 hours notice of your reply,......winking smiley.

Try pressing F5