Thread: Quiz - What Type of Driver are you? - Pretty funny

Talking Quiz - What Type of Driver are you? - Pretty funny

Currently hold up in my van, hiding from the torrential rain (happy summer everyone) and waiting for my customer to turn up (he's half an hour late already).

I found this when researching insurance deals on my phone: http://keithmichaels.co.uk/driver-quiz/

Killed a few minutes and gave me a bit of a laugh. I got stunt driver which is probably about right considering how often my better half has a go at me for throwing it about a bit too much.

Let me know what you guys get, will be interesting to see what other answers there are.

Well, I answered honestly, and the result was "Executive". But I wouldn't say that the additional description of me was anywhere near accurate.

I'm also a stunt driver - but tbh didn't have many options - including the car!! I definitely don't fit the subsequent description!!

I thought, as tongue in cheek descriptions go, mine was pretty accurate. I agree it would have been cool if you could have picked a car to start with though

I got Executive as well, but I think it was my Burger and Fries that swung it? Winking Smiley.

Ha ha - I got 'Boy Racer'