Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are jpeg extensions without the 'e' asterisked out

Its a shame too because I bet this place cold be a very good source of info, I mean a appreciate all the help and advice Hometune has given me in my post about lack of power on a VW LT32, I found it a bit frustrating when trying to post good info for other's who might view it later on to help them diagnose issues.

One of the ways to do this is to be able to format text so headings and emphasis can be placed.

I look after a few websites, like www.mansfieldmalevoicechoir.com and www.whispersonthewing.com, so if I can help I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by darkan9el View Post
    Its a shame too because I bet this place cold be a very good source of info, I mean a appreciate all the help and advice Hometune has given me in my post about lack of power on a VW LT32, I found it a bit frustrating when trying to post good info for other's who might view it later on to help them diagnose issues.One of the ways to do this is to be able to format text so headings and emphasis can be placed.I look after a few websites, like www.mansfieldmalevoicechoir.com and www.whispersonthewing.com, so if I can help I don't mind.
    It's a very specific caching issue which is causing some URLs to be mistakenly redirected, but I appreciate the offer!