Thread: Great Service - Credit where credit is due!

Hybrid View

Default Great Service - Credit where credit is due!

Hi, just wanted to register my appreciation of the prompt and efficient service which I received today following difficulties with my campervan. First time needed to use your services but from the initial call through to completion of work at a recommended garage I was very impressed, and as I'm still getting over a recent illness I very much appreciated the friendly approach and easy with which I was dealt with. The patrolman was Paul 3767, great guy and I hope that my appreciation and recognition of his efforts can be forwarded to him for actions which resulted in my van being repaired and back on the road with a minimum of fuss.

Regards

Shaun

Welcome to site RK, good to read a positive post, as most folk post negative ones.

Its a bit of a process to get on here to say thanks. When people are upset they'll put themselves out to complain, but less inclined to make an additional effort to say thanks. Human nature eh!

Hi Shaun
    This is great feedback and thank you for taking the time and effort to let us know how you feel. I will ensure that Paul is made aware of your comments via his Manager.
    Many thanks
    Mark