Thread: Don't Get Done, Get Dom BBC 1 today

Thumbs up Don't Get Done, Get Dom BBC 1 today

This morning on the above show Dominic Littlewood took on the RAC after a disgraceful episode concerning a young driver.

In short, the RAC patrol turned out to his breakdown, found the oil level high, decided it was our old favourite "driver error", the car was too old and worthless to fix and simply abandoned the young lad at the roadside. His dad tried contacting the RAC and got the usual response so he went to the BBC program.
    Unsurprisingly, the RAC were most helpful when speaking to Dominic and agreed to look at the complaint again. The result was an apology by the RAC to both father and son, reimbursement of costs and free family cover for a year.

You can watch it on BBC iPlayer if you have missed it.

I do hate all this driver error excuses.

Its like if you hit some debris and get a puncture and some then say its an rtc.

Its time we went back to simply helping and recovering where needed.

Just taken 2 hours to watch it - broadband speeds that low!!. Nice to see a good result.

Raised a question for me, though, as the terms only say they will recover you to anywhere on the UK mainland. I know that I have to pay return recovery vehicle ferry fare to get back to island (you don't with some other organisations), but does that mean I can't get recovery to my home now?

FJ it is always repeated on TV the following morning around 8.00 am if you want a rerun.

No good for me, Trainman, that's the time we're getting Mum up!