Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Buying Advice Needed ASAP

Anyone who is considering buying a white car with a body kit is unlikely to heed any advice from us.

Can I get "Go faster" stripes for my Morriss Marina?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis W View Post
    Can I get "Go faster" stripes for my Morriss Marina?
    Hello Dennis,
    I am glad you asked that question, and it is a very important question for us all to consider. Unfortunately these have now been banned under EU directive 2009.76.004/56/94 and are deemed to be a health hazard. We suggest swapping your Morris Marina for one of the new very bland MG cars from China. these come in kit form and will keep you amused for hours.

By 'kit form' do you mean they are like buying a tiger skin rug mail order, and getting a live tiger and a skinning knife?

Hello Santa,
    That is a very good question and one we should all consider. The Tiger skin method has been banned by an EU directive 2009/405/199.6 by it's president Herman Van Rumpy Pumpy. The car I am referring to is the MG Chong Ping GT with it innovative clank bang engine. These were a design from the Ming dynasty using china clay. The most innovative part of the car is it's square wheels, which were developed from the Austin Allegro steering wheel. The car is ZERO emissions as on first start up and engaging first gear the square wheels stop it going forward or backwards and the china clay engine explodes. However the visual effect of the car, in such showroom condition on your driveway will impress the neighbours.

I once owned a Morris Marina........but I'm all right now!......"Winking Smiley"

Dappleyard please come back and tell us what you bought eventually.