Thread: Car dealer research

Default Car dealer research

Hello everybody,

I am a student from Bournemouth University, currently doing a research project around the car market.

My team is focusing on consumer perceptions of car dealerships, both used and new. The aim of the work is to build a large bank of research findings, which we can then use to write a report to be given to local car dealerships so that they can improve the service they offer to customers.

We would love to be able to get the opinions of RAC users, and were wondering if you would be kind enough to fill out our short (less than 2 minutes) survey, and maybe share any of your experiences or opinions (good or bad) in this thread.

The link to the survey is:
    www.surveymonkey.com/s/LGDYW9M

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for your time,

Tom

Well - I completed it for what it's worth.

I read the survey questions through, and I think that the most important components of a good showroom are a combination of a salesman who is capable of telling the truth and will honour warranty work, and a good workshop with staff who know what they are doing. This combination seems very lacking in every second-hand dealership I know.

Quote'............." and I think that the most important components of a good showroom are a combination of a salesman who is capable of telling the truth and will honour warranty"Now, there is a novelty, a dealership that honours warranties?..........Winking Smiley.

Completed +1

Most new car dealers are tied or linked with one particular manufacturer.