Thread: little Gary

Default little Gary

Hi all i'm new to this site, so i'm sorry if i if i'm doing this all wrong, can any one tell me where i can get my Rac 200 sat nav repaired in essex thanks

From what I have read, it is unlikely to be worth the cost of the repair. If you have a smart phone, I recommend Co Pilot as an app. (I have no connection other than as a customer). It is good because you download the maps and don't have to be connected all the time. Routing can be a bit iffy but that's easy to spot and correct.

Default rac200 sat nav

Thanks for your reply its a shame really as I have had it less then 1 week,I tried to down load speed camera's updates from route 66 now I can't get past route 66 logo to get onto navigation but as you said I,v got ***** drive on my phone

It might just need re-booting, switch it off with the normal button, then slide the on/off button on the back, ( you will a pen/pencil to do that)Then after a short time, switch it back on again, that might just do it, good luck.(I use the Nav Free app now, it's a free app, and works fine for me, it's also updated automatically by other users)