Thread: Insurance which company to use for a claim??

Default Insurance which company to use for a claim??

I recently had my Car damaged which wasn’t my fault ive reported the accident and the other driver admitted liability but Ive had both my own insurance company and the other drivers company both offering to get my car repaired and lm confused on which one to use!!! Can anyone recommended the best way to deal with this matter?

I think you'll find that it's a condition of your policy that you have to pass on all communications from the third party (or their insurers) to your insurers.

Apart from anything else, that's what you're paying them for. They should be looking after your interests: the other insurers certainly won't be.

Quote.........." get my car repaired and lm confused on which one to use!!! Can anyone recommended the best way to deal with this matter?"You must be lucky then, as most posts we read on here are about insurance companies is, them trying to get out repairing folks cars?

Drivers often "admit liability" at the scene of the incident, but often retract that admission subsequently, it seems.