Thread: Vauxhall zafira cdti

Default Vauxhall zafira cdti

My car went into limp mode it come up with fault codes p1120 & p1122 had them fixed and it still goes into limp mode can you help

At what point when driving does limp mode activate? I would suspect the turbo is over boosting very common on the cdti

Insufficient details posted to give an accurate answer. http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...u-MUST-include

More likely a fault/problem with the DPF/EGR/Air flap system clogging up.

It just come on out if the blue I have had it put on the computer agane and it's come up with fault codes p001 & p0090

It just comes on out of the blue I have had it put on the computer agane now it's come up with fault codes p002 & p0090

We are still trying to guess which engine and what year your car is.

P0001 - fuel volume regulator control - open circuit. Probable cause wiring broken or the regulator control solenoid.
    P0090 - fuel pressure regulator - open circuit. Probable causes wiring broken, fuel metering solenoid or the ECU.

Check the wiring to the high pressure pump. This needs to go on a diagnostic machine to see if the fuel pressure is within limits. I am concerned about the previous codes for the accelerator pedal. On most Vauxhalls, if the code P1120 comes up, it invariably points to an internal fault in the ECU if the live data readings for the pedal are correct.

Its a 1.9 cdti and it's codes p002 and p00909

It's a 1.9 cdti and it's codes p002 and p00909 and 06 plate

P0002 - same as for P0001. See my answer above.