Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin please note

Exclamation

For the last week I have andstill have problems with Goggle Chrome,gone back to Firefox,post pictures on other sites,picture there one minuet not there the next

This is a 4th attempt to even sign in. Perhaps the ECU has a fault???

What a disaster!!!

One minute I am signed in then I am not even though I have not signed out. Isn't it about time this was fixed and the computer buff who messed it up given his/her P45?

I've discovered that if you use the Refresh key, it gives you the Reply to Thread key, which allows me to post replies, worth giving that a try, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman View Post
    One minute I am signed in then I am not even though I have not signed out. Isn't it about time this was fixed and the computer buff who messed it up given his/her P45?
    What about if the computer buff(oon) "came in by the back door" and doesn't have a P45??? Admin seem to have gone quiet - perhaps they are as fed up with the stalemate as us frustrated posters.
    THOUGHT! - Will any newcomers to the forum since all this foul-up began notice anything wrong? Give it time, put us old'uns out to grass, and Admin can settle back to a peaceful existence - the foul-up becoming the status quo.

Not sure about that Snowball, but its taken me about 6 attempts just to post this reply, think I will call it quits for tonight, and try again tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by smudger View Post
    Not sure about that Snowball, but its taken me about 6 attempts just to post this reply, think I will call it quits for tonight, and try again tomorrow?
    I am having to use the 'refresh' icon in my URL on a regular basis to get the updates on the threads, and things like smileys, bold, underline, etc., are not working. But nothing as drastic as what you are experiencing, smudger. Is it possible that you are suffering a time-out due to any slowness in your system? I am on fibre optic broadband that is rated up to 20Mb - supposed to be going up to 50Mb - perhaps that is why I am suffering less. Just guessing, though!

我仍然有這個網站的各個方面的麻煩。 Everytime I access it

Agree with Snowball, have to use the refresh button all the time to see the latest posts. And I'm not on that fancy fibre optic superfast stuff. Using Chrome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman View Post
    我仍然有這個網站的各個方面的麻煩。 Everytime I access it
    Must be the cold weather, Trainman, they warned of a nip in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometune View Post
    Agree with Snowball, have to use the refresh button all the time to see the latest posts. And I'm not on that fancy fibre optic superfast stuff. Using Chrome too.
    Tell you what, Hometune, it was a relief to change from TalkTalk via my BT phone landline. Always breaking down. when they said it would cost 700 to dig up my driveway - that's when I changed to Virgin Media - phone, TV and broadband all through optic cable, and no installation charge. And it took ages to get my old BT phone number back for switching it to Virgin - which all started because TalkTalk's parent company claimed to now own the line.