Thread: 34 Days after leaving France Car still not arrived - Useless Service - AA in future

Default 34 Days after leaving France Car still not arrived - Useless Service - AA in future

The European Service in France is useless.

I left france 34 days ago and the Car has not arrived. Every Day I phone the help line and get a different day when it will arrive. This is ontop of having to pay an extra 351 pounds as the policy doesnt take into account that the RAC wont send it to a main dealer it goes to a garage from their list , the garage looks , says it cant do the work but charges the policy 450 euros, so it goes to a second garage they cant do it but they charge.

Its embaressingly poor service , poor help desk , clueless staff , no tracking of the vehicle .

I really cant believe how a Company the size of RAC can get it so wrong.

Cool

It may be better to set aside the cash in a money box and carry the risk yourself, in future. Then you would have control over the repairs and garages in your own hands.

Maybe, you have hit the nail on the head when you refer to the RAC being a big organisation.

Maybe a small company would be more efficient and more effective.
    Last edited by Dennis W; 27-09-14 at 17:25.