Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three hours and thirty five minutes

I am sorry to hear that you have had problems with our roadside service. Unfortunately, I am unable to trace our records from the information you have provided. If you havent already discussed the matter with our Breakdown Customer Care team (0800 7311104), would it be possible for you to email me (ops@rac.co.uk) further information including the date that the vehicle broke down, the registration number of the vehicle and your RAC membership number plse. Upon receipt of this additional information we should be able to trace the details of our actions and investigate what happened.
    Thanks
    Angela

davesdad
    I am offended (lol) I do not cut n paste. Although I accept my posts may be a similar at times, this is due to the subject matter that I am responding to.
    Angela

I am sorry to hear that you have had problems with our roadside service. Unfortunately, I am unable to trace our records from the information you have provided. If you havent already discussed the matter with our Breakdown Customer Care team (0800 7311104), would it be possible for you to email me (ops@rac.co.uk) further information including the date that the vehicle broke down, the registration number of the vehicle and your RAC membership number plse. Upon receipt of this additional information we should be able to trace the details of our actions and investigate what happened.
    Thanks
    Angela

davesdad
    I am offended (lol) I do not cut n paste. Although I accept my posts may be similar at times, this is due to the subject matter that I am responding to and sometimes we need further info before we can respond fully.
    Angela

Is there an echo in here?..........."winking smiley"