Thread: Nissan Roadside Assistance

Hybrid View

Default Nissan Roadside Assistance

Hi, I have just purchased a Nissan Juke, which is still within the manufacturers warranty period of 3 years. I notice that their is a leaflet for Nissan Roadside Assistance for the first three years via the RAC. Does anyone know if my vehicle would still qualify for this service, even though i obviously wasn't the original purchaser of the vehicle, when first new.
    Thanks.

I've often wondered about that as well, especially when it comes to them seven year warranties that you get with the new Kia for example?

Does that get transferred over the new owner, if they buy it during that warranty time?

Manufacturer warranties are transferable, as to RAC cover, you can only read the small print.

Ah! well then, a very strong magnifying glass would be required to read that then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolebama View Post
    Manufacturer warranties are transferable, as to RAC cover, you can only read the small print.
    The one exception to the rule is Vauxhall's 'Lifetime' warranty, which only applies to the first owner. If he sells the car, the new owner only has cover until the car is 3 years old.