Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any problems with BT internet

Remember that the speed that something will transfer will depend on many factors, not least the capacity of the computer at the other end.

Well, now, isn't this surprising? After a four hour debate between son and BT covering a number of things including the Internet speed dropping dramatically since July, vastly overpriced cost of my package and failure to pay me compensation for loss of phone line and broadband, latter speed has improved and bill reduced - still not had compensation so son is back onto that tomorrow!!

Ficklejade, watch BBC Watchdog tonight it's about BT. My speed dropped around July after they told me it was doubling.

EDIT sorry not tonight but this week w/c28/10/13
    Last edited by Trainman; 28-10-13 at 15:59.

Cheers, Trainman! Son has achieved even more! Engineer coming out on Thursday to provide new modern router, six new ASDL filters (all FOC) and going to check all external connections (we've got a splitter or whatever it's called) halfway down our drive that occasionally gets upset by rain or being bashed by neighbour's leyllandia. (Can't spell!). Downside is that I've got a lot of clearing up to do beforehand!!