Thread: V good service

Default V good service

I joined yesterday as my motorbike had broken down due to a broken fuel gauge (ran out of fuel..)
    My existing breakdown insurance via E Bike Insurance refused to assist me as for some reason they couldn't find my details. I had renewed 3 weeks ago so I am chasing them for answers!! After 5 phone calls at the side of a busy dual carriage way I finally decided to phone the RAC. It was getting dark and my partner needed some urgent medical attention. The stress level was rising.
    Initially I was told to wait for one hour but after I mentioned my situation, the RAC control managed to send a patrol within 15 minutes. The patrol phoned me in advance and went ahead with buying some petrol.
    When he turned up he was very polite and friendly and got me on my way immediately. He then followed me for a bit to make sure I was ok and it wasn't another type of problem.

To summarise, I'm a very happy new customer and am very impressed with the service received. Well done!

PS I will try and claim the RAC joining fee from E Bike insurance... That'll be interesting.

Welcome to the site vogler, good to hear you got good service, it would be interesting to find out how you get on with claiming the money back from E bike, maybe you could let us know.

Thanks for the feedback vogler, very much appreciated. Will arrange for feedback to be given to my colleagues involved.
    Thank you
    Angela

Were you an RAC Customer at the time as it sounds like you joined then ask for help??patrols normaly carry fuel in jerry cans