Thread: refund.

Default refund.

i bought a fiat ducato van on the 15.7.13 nice condition a years mot, fired up and ran perfectly ,on the sevententh [ 2 days later] it developed a bad misfire that has now gone on to a knocking when attempting a hill, overfueling and smoking ,took it back to the dealer who put it on a diagnostic machine ,he said the computer is saying nothing is wrong and there isnt much else he can do , am i entitaled to my money back if he will not repair it, cheers.

Welcome to the site Chopper, any vehicle you buy from a dealer has a 3 month warranty, the only time you don't get the same warranty if is you privately from ma member of the public.

Have a look on this web site, should cover what you need, good luck.

https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights

Quote Originally Posted by chopper2010 View Post
    i bought a fiat ducato van on the 15.7.13 nice condition a years mot, fired up and ran perfectly ,on the sevententh [ 2 days later] it developed a bad misfire that has now gone on to a knocking when attempting a hill, overfueling and smoking ,took it back to the dealer who put it on a diagnostic machine ,he said the computer is saying nothing is wrong and there isnt much else he can do , am i entitaled to my money back if he will not repair it, cheers.
    Is it a used vehicle? What do you mean by the expression "overfuelling" please?

If he is unwilling or unable to fix it