Hello! I joined this forum only because Google, running my query, pulled up Hometune's post in this thread. I'm helping my partner set up as a mobile mechanic in Devon, and we'd like to offer "at home or at work" service, rather than just restrict ourselves to working on private driveways only. I'd be really grateful for any tips regarding doing so, as it looks like a very grey area. Other than the CNEA(2005) mentioned above, what else should we take heed of? Is there a specific trade body we (as a company) should join, or any specific authorities to register with? Many thanks in advance!