Thread: Mazda 323F

Default Mazda 323F

I must say I was very surprised not to get any stick from you lot when I posted that I was selling my wee Smart car?

I've bought a 2002 Mazda with 64K, yet its in great condition. Its got a 2Ltr engine, and had been well kept with a FSH.

I am going to put the Smart car up on Ebay and Gu*****, I should get a good price, as I've looked after it, and with only 25K on the clock, it should sell quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by smudger View Post
    I must say I was very surprised not to get any stick from you lot when I posted that I was selling my wee Smart car?
    There were some comments! Must have missed them....

Aye! it will be on Ebay soon, once our lad shows me how to do that. It should sell quickly as it has very low mileage and is a high spec model.

I know I will miss it, but needs must, and all the G/kids are getting to that stage when they need to go places, and our lad has no intention of learning to drive?

As we live in a small village, which is a few miles away from both nearby towns.

Well I've had the Mazda a couple of weeks now, and its nice and quiet to drive, it reminds me the Renault 25 I owned years ago.

I noticed when cleaning the engine bay, that it has a stiffener across the engine, I've never seen that before, it might be standard, or some one has fitted it?

The gear box shows no sign of wear, as the gear change is crisp, the clutch is not too heavy, but I don't think its designed for city driving, as it seems to be happier cruising on the motorway. All in all, I'm quite happy with it.

(anyone want to buy a Smart car? )