Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel in central Nice....with free parking

Default Hotel in central Nice....with free parking

Hi all
    Long time listener - first time caller.
    I've been to Nice a few times and always got stung with high parking charges. I'm about to go again for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest a hotel near the old town that offers FREE parking?
    Thanks

The 12 hotels listed on Tripadvisor on this link all claim to have free parking. You can check under the Amenities tab for each one to be sure.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/HACSear...:S0,sponsors:A

Beware of "claims" made by hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis W View Post
    Beware of "claims" made by hotels.
    Here you go again, trying to undermine any help I give. You have jumped in again without checking your facts just ready to put down everyone else when you can.
    It really is simple for everyone else to click on the link, see the list of 12 hotels, check their Amenities tab, then when making the booking with their chosen hotel ask a very simple question. I am sure this is not beyond the capabilities of RogerMellie but it would seem certainly to be beyond yours. Yet again. You do this forum no favours at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometune View Post
    Here you go again, trying to undermine any help I give. You have jumped in again without checking your facts just ready to put down everyone else when you can.
    It really is simple for everyone else to click on the link, see the list of 12 hotels, check their Amenities tab, then when making the booking with their chosen hotel ask a very simple question. I am sure this is not beyond the capabilities of RogerMellie but it would seem certainly to be beyond yours. Yet again. You do this forum no favours at all.
    Some hotels and B&Bs DO tell fibs on sites such as lastminute.com I have discovered that when booking at a B&B in York.

Default Thanks

Thanks I'll take a look at those. I have had some bad experiences previously with slightly misleading information regarding parking.

Play nice kids.

xox

That is a strange comment for you to make.

A hotel may give a false answer to people over the telephone in order to secure a booking, did that not occur to you?

Have you never been given false information over the telephone by hotels wishing to scam people?

Dennis - go and ask matron for some stronger pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis W View Post
    That is a strange comment for you to make.

A hotel may give a false answer to people over the telephone in order to secure a booking, did that not occur to you?
    Why do you persist in resurrecting old threads that are long closed?

I don't stay at dodgy hotels that you seem to.