Thread: Joining the RAC was the best decision I have ever made!

Thumbs up Joining the RAC was the best decision I have ever made!

I just want to say thank you to the members of the RAC team that provided an amazing service on my way to and from my overnight stay in Bournemouth.
    My partner and I broke down 5 minutes away from the hotel we were going to be staying in that night so I called the RAC straight away. They were so helpful over the phone and made us feel at ease and the orange van arrived within the hour to tow us to our destination! Clive went well out of his way to return us home the next day, all the way back to Cardiff! We are so grateful for helping us out so much. Both members of the team were friendly and made us feel comfortable in quite a negative situation.

I have to say, this is the 4th time I have broken down and each time I could not fault their service one bit. I will never regret joining the RAC, they have been my breakdown guardian angels!

Welcome to the site lcg1990, glad you got sorted out so quickly, hope you stay and have a look round the rest of the forums.

Great comments Icq1990 - Thanks. I'm just sorry we couldn't fix the car for you. MC