Thread: 'Bomb' at Bridgwater police station' IDIOT'S

Default 'Bomb' at Bridgwater police station' IDIOT'S

'Bomb' at Bridgwater police station' .......... all because of an idiot didnt leave it where it was, he/she took it to the local police station

Bridgwater residents have been evacuated and roads closed following a bomb scare today.

A member of the public brought the device, thought to be an unexploded World War II bomb, into the police station today.

Workers from Sedgemoor District Council officers have been evacuated and the road has been closed off at Northgate.

The device was found on a beach in Lilstock and brought into officers at about 1pm.

A police spokesman said: “It is in a safe position and the police station is currently unaffected. We are currently liaising with the Explosive Ordnance Disposal team to seek advice about the device.”

Kerry Rickards, chief executive at SDC, was evacuated from the council building this afternoon.

He said: “You have to err on the side of caution. The police have alerted us and the procedure is to evacuate the building.”

What a dip stick, carrying an unexploded bomb to a police station. I was once asked..... "what steps would you take if you found an unexploded bomb?"

Answer.= Very big ones in the opposite direction.

I saw a T-shirt with the following message printed on it: I am a Bomb Disposal Technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.