Thread: What happens regarding payment of parts?

Default What happens regarding payment of parts?

I'm sure I will be attacked by the usual "read the terms" brigade which I have read so excuse me if I missed anything.

Question is regarding "parts" and if an RAC patrol man attends and has to fit a new part, as I understand it says "free labour and fitting - you just pay for parts" what happens if I don't have any payment on me? would RAC just invoice?

Also I called your call centre and was told "if an RAC person fixes your car and uses any part from his van then thats covered in your breakdown, except batteries, for which you will be invoiced for" - is that correct?

Agian, please forgive me for not reading the terms word for word (and missing anything) but if a clued up human can respond and let me know what the score is then it would be appreciated!

Hi bigtony

You pay for all parts off the van and if you have no funds at time we will invoice you.

Miss breakdown

Thanks.

Just a side note, could you maybe remind your staff at the call centre about giving out bad info as twice ive called up and asked questions and twice now been given bad advice and as i'm still within my 14 day period im prob going to cancel and go elsewhere as getting wrong information isn't great service.

the patrol will offer you parts and quote you on them,>! and do our best to locate them within reason. you dont pay for all parts such as minor bulbs ect.