Thread: low emissions zone (London inside M25) do i need to convert

Default low emissions zone (London inside M25) do i need to convert

Do i have to convert 1998 camper van to comply with low emissions. It's a 2.4 diesel 2 berth volkswagon. Or is there another option as it's expensive to convert. The camper is located at The Grove Potters Bar.

I think you will find your answer here. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/17700.aspx
    I believe there is also a phone number somewhere on the website where you can quote your reg no, to find out for definite.

Default LEZ Vehicle registration checker

Quote Originally Posted by william9 View Post
    Do i have to convert 1998 camper van to comply with low emissions. It's a 2.4 diesel 2 berth volkswagon. Or is there another option as it's expensive to convert. The camper is located at The Grove Potters Bar.

I believe that would be your only solution? I have a 1997 VW 1.9 T4 and was in the process of a camper conversion,but alas when I checked my VRN here I found that I was not within the required compliance..It is just not worth the conversion..I live inside the LEZ well 4miles from the M25..So I will have to buy a later reg vehicle..or get a tow out to see my family

Iver m.o.t centre may be able to help you if you want to contact them . tel. 01753651065. Iver , Bucks slo ojq.

we have found the above at less cost Before you change your camper call the above centre as they were able to help us