Thread: Vauxhall corsa - petrol filler door release

Default Vauxhall corsa - petrol filler door release

Hi can any-one help me? I have just purchased a vauxhall corsa 1.2 SXI, 2002, and dont seem to be able to get the flap open, to get access the the filler cap. I cant find a release button. I have tried to open it by hand, but dont want to force it, and risk breaking it. Can any one help? I need to get this sorted before I need to re-fuel.

take back to were you bought it

I'm not sure about the Corsa but, The Astra's of that age have a little bolt on the fuel flap that works with the central locking, Open the car using the remote then try it.

Mr Danno is correct.Make sure you have unlocked all the doors with the central locking not just the drivers.If it still does not work then I suspect the solonoid is faulty.You should be able to acess the motor from inside the boot by removing the trim.

Welcome to the site car bimbo, have you checked the car manual at all? Have a look in the foot-well of both driver and passenger seats, there might be a handle there, good luck.

Some of the corsas you need to press the unlock button twice to open all the doors and fuel filler cap however if you look behind the panel in the boot there maybe a cord to pull to open it or you maybe able to move the locking plunger by hand to release it

Miss breakdown