Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Xmas To All

Default Merry Xmas To All

I would like to wish all who use and run the Forum a Very Merry Christmas. I would also wish you all a Happy New Year. For those of you who have had trials, troubles and tribulations this year, I hope they are all resolved in the New Year.

I would like to echo that...

Ditto....................

Miss breakdown

Aye! same goes for Mk2 and myself, wishing you all the best for the upcoming Christmas season.

season's greeting to all my readers

Would also like to say a huge thank you to those who keep the forum going, and wish you a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Maxine

Quote Originally Posted by Rolebama View Post
    I would like to wish all who use and run the Forum a Very Merry Christmas. I would also wish you all a Happy New Year. For those of you who have had trials, troubles and tribulations this year, I hope they are all resolved in the New Year.
    I would also like to wish the Forum Team a very enjoyable Christmas, and a healthy and prosperous New Year; and also extend this to all posters on the forum.

The ability to correspond from home with other people, especially where posters are kept to limited boundaries for one reason or another, makes forums like this a more valuable resource than many may not appreciate.
    We are in our mid-70's and, although active caravanners, we do not get around so much during the winter months. Having moved into our present home over 25 years ago, our small estate was built in 1969, and we are surrounded by neighbours who moved in when the estate was built. Although (some) people share the time of day in passing, we are nevertheless outsiders. In one month I type more words onto this forum than I speak collectively to my neighbours in a year. And we are by no means housebound.

Pause to consider, and I think most would agree, that for many folk who are limited in the ability to get out and about, forums such as the RAC Forum play a very much appreciated part of everyday life. This is one area where technology does a very good job indeed.

Regards, Snowball.

Merry Christmas everyone!

My son-in-law sent me this today; he is an engineer for a multinational surveying and ground works company so I suppose ‘elf and safety is always uppermost in their minds.

A safety message for all those who are partaking in Christmas festivities.

All employees planning to dash through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way are advised that a Risk Assessment will be required addressing the safety of an open sleigh for members of the public. This assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly where there are multiple passengers.

Please note that permission must also be obtained in writing from landowners before their fields may be entered. To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we would request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance.

Benches, stools and orthopedic chairs are now available for collection by any shepherds planning or required to watch their flocks at night. While provision has also been made for remote monitoring of flocks by CCTV cameras from a centrally heated shepherd observation hut, all users of this facility are reminded that an emergency response plan must be submitted to account for known risks to the flocks.

The angel of the Lord is additionally reminded that, prior to shining his/her glory all around, s/he must confirm that all shepherds are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to account for the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and the overwhelming effects of Glory.

Following last year’s well-publicized case, everyone is advised that Equal Opportunities legislation prohibits any comment with regard to the redness of any part of Mr. R Reindeer. Further to this, exclusion of Mr. R Reindeer from reindeer games will be considered discriminatory and disciplinary action will be taken against those found guilty of this offence.

While it is acknowledged that gift bearing is a common practice in various parts of the world, particularly the Orient, everyone is reminded that the bearing of gifts is subject to Hospitality Guidelines and all gifts must be registered. This applies regardless of the individual, even royal personages. It is particularly noted that direct gifts of currency or gold are specifically precluded, while caution is advised regarding other common gifts such as aromatic resins that may evoke allergic reactions.

Finally, in the recent instance of the infant found tucked up in a manger without a crib for a bed, Social Services have been advised and will be arriving shortly

Happy Christmas, if you can…

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks to the RAC forum team.