Thread: Non replys to threads

Default Non replys to threads

Can we not spam the threads of those who don't reply yes I know it's annoying however where they don't include enough info ask for more then if they don't reply we dont if a response has bern given dont add to it till they reply again if u get my drift.

15mins of my meal break wasted

Miss breakdown

Ps hometune put your spanners back in your tool box lol

Whilst it does reduce the value of any advice, non-confirmation of success or failure, I think motorists with a problem will hit all the forums they can find looking for a solution or information. They will then take some sort of action, go to a garage or attempt repairs etc. having resolved their problem they now have to remember which forums they posted on. Making an effort to say thank you or assisting others has very low priority these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Breakdown View Post
    15mins of my meal break wasted
    Miss breakdown

Ps hometune put your spanners back in your tool box lol
    http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...st-the-outcome!!!

I have tried to get the moderators to do this both on here and by private mail but they just don't get it. You have wasted your meal break trying to help an idiot and I very often look up the data late at night, going out to my van to try and find an answer. The problem is that this site allows posts without the necessary info, unlike some which automatically reject the post without the required specified information.

Spanners??? What the chuff are they? Computers for me my dear, helps keep my fingernails nice and clean.

@ Wagolynn, yes as you say, courtesy is a low priority these days and this being a free forum, all the chancers will try their luck for nothing.

Spanners??? What the chuff are they? Computers for me my dear, helps keep my fingernails nice and clean.
    So are you going to come round and change the back plugs on my V6 Mondy without spanners then...

Aye! and when your finished doing that, how about coming round and changing the bottom spark plugs on our car. As Ive had a look on the Evilution site, and it seems that rear bumper has to come off to get at them

(Evilution is the technical section of the Smart owners web site, and is great as they show pictures to guide your through everything)