Thread: RAC day insurance

Default RAC day insurance

has anyone bought/used day insurance, im about too, my second/spare car is due it's MOT next week,, im assuming day insurance is 24 hrs, but is that midnight to midnight or 6.00am to 6.00am or something else, ive looked on the RAC site and i couldnt see anything covering this question

Just Google 'day insurance' and several websites come up. Probably one will give the info you need.

Hi - if you call Customer Services: 0871 811 7100 (Operating hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5:30pm) they should be able to clarify for you

Thanks

Maxine

Quote Originally Posted by RAC Web Team View Post
    Hi - if you call Customer Services: 0871 811 7100 (Operating hours: Monday-Friday 9am 5:30pm) they should be able to clarify for you

Thanks

Maxine
    thank you Maxine, ive just called them and spoke to a lovely lady

Quote Originally Posted by tommytwotanks View Post
    thank you Maxine, ive just called them and spoke to a lovely lady
    That's good but, What was the outcome? I used day insurance before but, I can't remember what the hours were. We did it a couple of years ago. It was a good price at about 10 a day iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDanno View Post
    That's good but, What was the outcome? I used day insurance before but, I can't remember what the hours were. We did it a couple of years ago. It was a good price at about 10 a day iirc.
    you can choose any start time, one day is 24 hrs, one of the conditions is that you must not have had more than 2 accidents in any 3 year period, i had the optional breakdown cover (2.50) just to be safe, i think the total cost all together was 18.75 incl vat,