Thread: RAC 1000 sat nav error message

Default RAC 1000 sat nav error message

Hello

I've had this sat nave for a couple of years.

Now when I input a navigation destination the error message appears 'ERROR! one or more waypoints is directly inaccessible, I've tries resetting it but it doesn't reset, the same date is still on there.

Can anyone help before I buy a new one?

Many thanks

Mine did exactly the same last night! I'm just waiting until Tuesday morning to call the help line on the back of the sat nav - so frustrating tho as I have places to go!

Have you computer on line when you call the help centre, as they might be able to talk you through how to fix it.

In the men time, remove the SD card, give the contacts a wipe, then put it back in, use a pen to press the reset button on the back, and see if that helps, good luck

Default Thanks for your replies

I rang them on Monday and was asked to send it it to be 'reflashed' and have the software reinstalled. They did this free of charge although I paid for postage. I sent it special delivery but this is a lot cheaper that buying a new sat nav, which is what I thought I was going to have to do! I got it back on Saturday. Monday to Saturday- I think that's pretty good service. Annoying if you need it during the week but I don't rely on mine daily.