Thread: Smart Car.

Hybrid View

Default Smart Car.

Well I went ahead and did it, drove up North today with one of my brother in laws to look at and buy the Smart Car we saw on Ebay.

Quick test drive, bit of paperwork, handed over the money, then drove home again. Its a great wee thing, and with the cruise control and A/C on just cruised all the way home.

Bloke said that you can fill the tank from empty to full for 25, and that used to last him a month driving back and fore to work, that will do me

Its 5 years old, with 20.000K on the clock, but looks like new, and it wont ever rust either.

You may have seen this already Smudger http://www.evilution.co.uk/614 .
    Happy new car.

Thanks for that wagolynn, I will bookmark that page, I did find another Smart car site but it was really quiet, thanks again.

PS. Weird thing here, I cant seem to bookmark that page at all, as it doesn't work, yet it bookmarks every other page I try?
    Last edited by smudger; 04-05-11 at 23:47. Reason: To add a PS

Did you visit the site Smudger and then select Favorites and Add to Favorites?

Yes I did, and it was the same site I mentioned earlier, but I never knew it had that Technical part to it, where you can post a question and have it answered by a qualified mechanic!

I tried to post a question in that section, but couldn't get passed the anti-spam box part, as it wouldn't let me type in the code it gave

Its the air conditioning, doesn't seem to get cold at all?

Quote Originally Posted by smudger View Post
    Its the air conditioning, doesn't seem to get cold at all?
    Kwik-fit is probably your best bet, Not sure if they are still doing the thing where you only pay if they manage to make it colder.

Evilution is a great site for Smart cars.

I take it Mk2 doesn't know about it Smudger ? Or she has granted you permission to get it ?