Thread: suzuki x90

Smile suzuki x90

Hi all, my wife has fallen in love with a suzuki x90 , dont know why but does anyone have one or know anything about them, they only seem to have been made between 1996 to 1998.
    just want to know if they were any good with reliability and drive etc.

thanks in advance
    grant

You could consider physiological treatment.

Talking physiological treatment

Quote Originally Posted by wagolynn View Post
    You could consider physiological treatment.

thank me and wife in stitches he he he

thank anyway

Oh, you both have had treatment then.

Just think about the running costs of this type of vehicle, I say never ever buy a vehicle with your heart always use your head.

Cool running costs

Oh, you both have had treatment then.

Just think about the running costs of this type of vehicle, I say never ever buy a vehicle with your heart always use your head.
    as it is only a small vehicle and 1600 i thought it would be cheaper on fuel etc than her 1800 tigra.
    i know it may have wear and tear issues but that depends on condition of car we get.

is it expensive to run then?

No I have never run one, a friend got about 18-20MPG on road on his, he has got rid now.

High ground clearance, four wheel drive and body shape all add up to poor fuel consumption. I am not too fond of the idea of having a vehicle that wants to roll over, (high ground clearance) either.
    I would start by listing what it is going to be used for e.g. how much and how often does your wife go off road. How much do you want to spend on fuel, insurance, tyres etc. Do you want to carry four people or just driver and a passenger, length of typical journeys and so on.

Wink suzuki x90

No I have never run one, a friend got about 18-20MPG on road on his, he has got rid now.

High ground clearance, four wheel drive and body shape all add up to poor fuel consumption. I am not too fond of the idea of having a vehicle that wants to roll over, (high ground clearance) either.
    I would start by listing what it is going to be used for e.g. how much and how often does your wife go off road. How much do you want to spend on fuel, insurance, tyres etc. Do you want to carry four people or just driver and a passenger, length of typical journeys and so on.
    we live in a remote place and her work is even worse so a 4x4 comes in hand especialy in the recent snow where my sportage came in handy. but get what you mean the fuel consumption is a bit of a worry.
    cheers

Its a Suzuki Vitara 1.6, thats all. The sunroof panels leak and the chassis is prone to rot at this age. I should know, I was a Suzuki workshop foreman when they were slightly more popular than they are now. Beware Suzuki parts prices at the dealer, they are astronomical. An airflow sensor on a Vauxhall Tigra is around 150. On the X90 expect to pay 650. That says it all.

Thumbs up x90

thank you home tune we have taken note and wife now reconsidering