Poll: Steve At RAC Is The Best?

Thread: Steve At RAC Is Great Help

Talking Steve At RAC Is Great Help

Hi, All I can Say Is That Steve Who Works For RAC Is Great This Was The First Time Iv'e Called Out RAC For A Breakdown On My NRG Scooter And He Turned Up On time And Was So Helpful Unlike AA Who Just Come And Go 2 Minutes Later Steve Stayed For About A Hour Until Everything Was Fixed On The Bike Even Problems I Dint Know About He Fixed And Took Hes Time Did Not Just Rush The Repair If He Would Be My Mechanic I Would Go To Him Everytime Or If You Could Ask For Steve When Reporting A Breakdown Then I Would.

When He Asked Where On Liberty Avenue I Was I Said Dean City Farm And He Knew Straight Away And Was There.

Thanks For Your Help Steve Best Breakdown / Recovery Man Iv'e Ever Met You Was Better Than A Garage Like KWIK FIT.
    Last edited by OoO JAY OoO; 10-01-11 at 00:03.

Default Steve helped us too

the wife & i had a puncture on saturday nite on the m1.
    steve attended and sorted us out. great lad very thorough.
    having said that though. every time i have had to use the RAC i have never been disapointed. there lads always go the extra yard. excellent team long may they reign.

I don’t think there are many complaints about patrols, Steve or otherwise, looked at carefully the majority of complaints are about the rest of the organisation.

Welcome to the site corniche1, its good to read positive posts like that, as it balances out the not so good ones.