Thread: Renault Clio Extreme 1.2 2005 reg.. misfiring juddering please help!

Default Renault Clio Extreme 1.2 2005 reg.. misfiring juddering please help!

i have a renault clio extreme 1.2 2005.. i have had the same problem with it for the past few months where it keeps misfiring juddering and loosing power.. i took it to the garage and they told me it could be the coil i had it changed and its still happening.. the problem is persistant when we have heavy rainfalls.. has this happened to anyone else if so what do i need to do to fix the problem.. please help!!

Have you used Search on this forum – I think this has been on before.

i have posted something about this before not really to sure how to use this site and couldnt find what i had wrote before so posted something else.. this problem happened to me again today and just want a soloution nobody seems to know whats wrong with it..

Click on Search in the banner at the top (banner starts with Control panel, FAQ etc.). I think Renault have poor quality wiring which could be at the root of your problem. It certainly needs dealing with; you will eventually damage the catalytic converter. Try looking under the bonnet when it has been raining see if you can see where the water is going. When it is getting dark, if you look under the bonnet, any HT leads in poor condition will show a blue flash if so replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by wagolynn View Post
    Click on Search in the banner at the top (banner starts with Control panel, FAQ etc.).
    Then enter Clio in the white box. This has been answered previously and there are dozens and dozens of replies.