Quote Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
I think you are getting a little confused.

The Blue Badge scheme gives qualifying people certain specific parking benefits [details supplied with badge]. This has nothing to do with the RAC or any other breakdown serives.

Those qualifying for provision of a vehicle under the Motorbility lease scheme get free inclusive RAC breakdown and recovery services - and full details are provided with the lease documentation.

The qualifying person does not have to be the driver, but whoever drives [with Motorbility agreement] must ONLY drive the vehicle when it is for the direct benefit of the qualifying person.

If any doubt exists, I would suggest contacting either a] the local authority - council - who issued the Blue Badge, or b] Motorbility, who are very helpful.
The Query is nothing to do with Motability, RAc do cover exclusivly for Blue badge holders who do not have a vehicle from Motability but hose to drive or use a vehicle they own.