Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: What are you Doing Today.

Careful, Smudger! Are you flying back? Not with all those tools you won't be!! Really glad you got there and hopefully have a truly great time.

Quote Originally Posted by smudger View Post
    Well here I am in Holland folks, .....................................The folk here are so much nicer here, than my village at home, they came round as soon as we arrived................
    Now why doesn't that surprise me? We are on a campsite in France, and a great number of the visitors are Dutch. They all speak good English and are generally extremely sociable - much more so than our UK cousins.
    We have met with Scots, Welsh and Irish whilst on site, and all are more openly friendly than most of the English (of which I am one!!!).
    Funny old world, ain't it?

Cheers folks, we never went out today, as we were all tired after the journey, and it was raining, (we took the Scottish weather with us) Tomorrow we are going into Gouda, so I can spend some money in that tool shop!Only kidding, it's a lovely city with loads to see, I'm looking forward to going.

We are relaxing after a busy weekend. We were at Worcester Cathedral on Saturday where Mo was Licensed as a Reader after three years of hard work qualifying. Our daughter and SIL were here, as was my sister so we had a house full. On Sunday we were in our local church and we provided cake for everyone.

Great to see them, but nice to get our house back to normal. Now we have the hard task of eating the leftover cake

Went into Gouda today with my sister, we went on bikes, which was funny, as I haven't been on a bike for yeas!..........I had a haircut, then on the way home I fell off my bike! ..............Not much damage, just a bruised ego, and a leg and arm?...............The change has done me the world of good, a I feel a lot better for it, I just love it here, so much different from home.

Where are the pictures?

I've taken a few pictures, but I'm not sure how to post them up, or even if we can?................We had a lazy day in the back garden today, as the weather was so hot.............We just sat in the sun, drinking beer and watching the ducks swim by in the water, that is everywhere here.............All set for a Bar/B/Q tomorrow.

You can't post pictures in this forum (Booo) but you can send them to one of the many free storage sites like Flikr https://www.flickr.com/ or dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/ and then post the link.

This is also a handy way to store photos so they don't get lost if your camera or your computer dies.
    Last edited by Santa; 26-06-15 at 09:28.

Aye! Santa, I have all my photos on Photobucket, and they are also backed up in my external hard drive..............I'm still in Holland and the weather is great, really enjoying my break away, it's done me the power of good, but alas I must go home at some time?