Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Thread: What are you Doing Today.

Well, did you remember to put your clocks forward today, I did and it took me ages, as there are so many clocks in the house...................That's due to my wife, who loved clocks and has them all over the place, I never has the heart to take them down.........Now the days are becoming longer, I will be able to work outside, at last, as it's been a really long winter for me.

Clocks! Boiler/cooker/mobile phones/clocks and watches/car clock/Samsung tablet........ The laptop updates automatically, and so did one mobile phone - everything else the hard way. If they can't accept GMT year round, I wish they'd move the clocks forward half an hour, call it British Permanent Time (PMT - could be pre-menstrual tension, though, Ha,ha) and leave it at that.

Don't make much difference to us - we're up all hours with me Mum and we sleep when we can!

French time is one hour in front of GMT, so you would think that we'd be level when we changed to BST - but no, the French also shove their clocks forward too!