Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Doing Today.

I think that the idea of a dedicated satnav is yesterday's technology. Gradually more and more is being integrated into a small pocket sized piece of kit that almost everyone will carry. You do realise that you could probably control your TV with it too; take a snap of something and Google Goggles will tell you what it is; http://walkit.com/ will help navigate when you are on foot.

Another thing with the sat nav we have on our phones, is that they get are constantly updated, which is better than having to wait for new maps to be made.

I've just removed Firefox from this lap top, as I had nothing but problems with it after I installed the update? I then installed Gogle Chrome instead and all seems well, no more annoying pop ups, which seemed to appear on this site more often?

All running OK now though.

Just been watching a couple of parents (man and woman who are deaf mutes) who take their kids to the primary school around the corner from us, standing in front of our home and having a raging argument. It lasted for over 45 minutes, and we thought at the beginning that it might come to blows. Almost like a scene from Eastenders, with Bianca Jackson wading into Phil Mitchell; and the sound turned off!

I got my I/Pad back today, our lad had it to add some Apps to it, as I wasn't sure which ones were best. I'm glad to get it back, as that Lap Top was doing my head in last night?

Could someone tell me what this abbreviation means, as regards to a car engine...."Citroen C4 1.6i 16v VTR "It's just that we are buying that car, and have heard that engine gives good performance, and has low omissions, which will mean cheaper road tax, is that true?PS. Tried to start a new thread, but it wouldn't let me?

Mistake, double posted?????

Cheers Santa, I had looked it up on Google, and it's Citroen talk for level of spec. The car was delivered today, but I couldn't go for a run, as the insurance folk never sent the cover note in time?I could have, using my existing insurance, but my wife's not feeling too good, and I didn't want to leave her. We are up early tomorrow as she has to go into hospital for tests on a lump she recently found, it's going to be an all day job?

As if you haven't enough on your plate, smudger. Really hope all goes well for her.