Thread: Zafira Rear Passenger Door Will Not Open

Default Zafira Rear Passenger Door Will Not Open

Vauxhal Zafira
    1.8 W Reg

Rear drivers side passenger door will not open from the inside or outside. The central locking system for that door only appears to be faulty.
    Without being able to open the door I am unable to remove the door panel to investigate any possible wiring problem.

Has anyone out there experienced a similar fault?

couldnt you try to disable the whole central locking for the car by taking out the fuse/relay then try to lift the lock button on the door then open it by hand, you never know it may just work as long as the deadlocks are not active when you disable the central locking,

Thanks - I will give that a try tomorrow

The wires have probably snapped inside the rubber sleeve that goes to the door. If you open the front door you can just about get the rubber pulled out the body and slid up the loom till you find the broken wires - do a quick repair so you can open the door and then repair it properly.

Thanks for the suggestion. I plan to take a look at this during the weekend. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thumbs up

3 x wires had broken on the loom. I removed the rubber sleeve that goes to the door and was able to carry out the repair.
    Many thanks for the excellent guidance.

Glad you got it sorted - it might be worth checking the other side door loom to see if it is starting to go too.