Your thoughts on these 5 vehicles....
I'm having a hard time deciding which of the cars below to buy and would appreciate some opinions. I'm a 33 yr old male based in Malta and cover 6k miles annually. I use A/C for 6 months of the year and very rarely have passengers.
1. Nissan Qashqai 1.2 DIG-T 115 ps manual with 3 yrs warranty
2. Ford Focus (saloon) 1.0 Ecoboost 125 PS manual with 5 yrs warranty
3. Mazda 3 (saloon) 2.0 120 PS automatic with 5 yrs warranty
4. Seat Leon 1.4 TSi 122 PS manual with 5 yrs warranty
5. VW Golf 1.4 TSi 122 PS manual with 5 yrs warranty
For the sake of simplicity we'll assume that all cars have the same extras and cost the same. I intend to keep the car for about 8 years and am therefore concerned about reliability. I care about responsiveness and fuel economy but depreciation isn't of much importance. Have never driven an automatic before but heard good things about them and wouldn't mind trying one. I will be buying brand new.
What are your views?