Fancy winning a new sat nav or a childrens toy pedal car? To help celebrate the festive period we'll be giving away a range of prizes this Christmas. All you need to do is retweet the competition tweet published by @RAC_Breakdown. Follow our Twitter account @RAC_Breakdown for a range of motoring news and advice.
Terms and conditions:
How you enter and how it works
1. To enter you’ll need to retweet the complete competition tweet initially published by @RAC_Breakdown before the close of the competition (11:59pm the same day).
2. You'll also need to be a follower of @RAC_Breakdown on Twitter. This is so we can contact you directly should you win. You can enter once for each of the competition, which equates to once per day.
3. You'll need to be at least 18 years old to enter and live in the UK. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence. You can only enter this competition once each day. Multiple entries will be discounted.
4. We will be giving away different prizes each day for the duration of the competition.
5. The competition will open when a competition tweet has been sent from the @RAC_Breakdown twitter account (http://www.twitter.com/RAC_Breakdown) and close at 11:59pm the same day. Entries after 11:59pm will be disallowed.
6. Employees of RAC and their immediate families or those living in the same household of an RAC employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw. This includes the Direct Sales Force.
Winners and Prizes
7. Winners will be chosen at random out of the correct answers.
8. The winners will receive 1 of whatever the prize of the day is. Postage and packaging will be included as part of the prize, but winners will need to pay any other costs associated with the prize.
9. We’ll let the winners know by Twitter message within 12 hours of the competition ending. The winner will be required to provide the following information to RAC at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the notification of their winning being sent: Twitter name, full name, email address and residential address (including post code). If we’ve not received a response within 24 hours of contacting the winner, another winning entry will be selected. If you can not accept the prize for any reason please let us know as soon as possible. No additional prize will be provided
10. We’ll publish the Twitter names of our winners in our @RAC_Breakdown Twitter feed.
11. If a prize is not available for any reason we’ll try and replace that prize where possible with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. We reserve the right to modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.
13. We don’t allow you to re-sell or transfer your prize and we won’t give you cash instead.
14. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. We disclaim liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
15. Please allow up to 21 days from notification of your win for delivery of the prize, which will be sent via Royal Mail.
Publicity and content
16. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the competition and contact the winners. We won’t store your details or entries after the competition or send you marketing material.
17. If we believe your entry or any other content or action by you does not comply with the Competition requirements and rules, Twitter rules, is inappropriate, malicious, defamatory, illegal or a breach of someone’s rights we’ll remove it and reserve the right to disqualify your entry without notice.
18. Whilst we'll try and fulfill our obligations to run the competition smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control.
19. By entering into the competition we’ll take that as your acceptance of these rules. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we?
20. RAC Motoring Services (Registered in England No: 01414399. Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW)