- Public Liability Insurance
- What is employer's liability?
- Hotel Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Office & Surgery Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Property Owner Insurance
- Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Pub Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working from Home Insurance
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
RAC Working from Home insurance
Home business insurance offers specialist cover for your buildings and/or contents including extended liability cover if you choose to work from home; cover which is not usually included with a standard Household policy.
There is an option to extend your occupiers' and personal liability insurance to cover you for having visitors in your home in relation to your business, and we have policies to suit a variety of occupations.
We can also provide cover for equipment which is used specifically for your business, such as fax machines, computers and telephones. If your home based business is a full-time occupation or is frequented by clients and workers, you may also want to consider personal cover such as life insurance, health insurance and disability protection as well as public liability and employers liability policies.
Why Choose Us?
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
- Expert staff in our UK business centre
- Competitive premiums
- Immediate cover available
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses
- Property Owners, Occupiers and Personal liability cover can be extended
- Cover for employed family members
- Cover for office equipment (clerical equipment used in connection with the business - computer, fax, telephone, photocopier, typewriter, word processer, telecommunications equipment and office furniture)
- Buildings and Contents