- Public Liability Insurance
- What is employer's liability?
- Hotel Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Office & Surgery Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Property Owner Insurance
- Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Pub Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working from Home Insurance
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
Essential cover against loss of rent or liability
Whether you own a single shop, residence or factory or you are amassing a large portfolio, the last thing you want is for your insurance to hinder rather than support your investments.
We cover properties let to professionals, students and DSS tenants. We are also about to offer Property Owners liability cover, and with some policies you also get contents insurance included at no extra charge. Plus with some policies you get contents insurance included at no extra charge.
Common covers are:
Buildings insuranceprotects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding
Contents coverProtects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flood
Loss of Rent coverProvides cover for a specified period for loss of rental income following damage to your rental property, caused by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding. The period you select will depend upon the type and complexity of property.
Property owners liabilityprovides cover for legal expenses should someone sue you as a direct result of your property causing them injury
Public liabilitycovers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
Employers’ liabilityrequired by law if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
Why Choose Us?
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
- UK business centre
- Competitive premiums
- Immediate cover available
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for individuals, small and medium-sized businesses
- Option to add reimbursement of rent in the event of an insured risk, such as fire
- Alternative accommodation should the property become uninhabitable
- Cover for periods of vacancy, such as in between tenancy agreements
- Option to insure against accidental damage caused by tenants
- Money cover - covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
Cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions available on request.