- Public Liability Insurance
- What is employer's liability?
- Hotel Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Office & Surgery Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Property Owner Insurance
- Bed & Breakfast Insurance
- Pub Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working from Home Insurance
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
Protect your business against claims of inadequate service
Few businesses set out to make mistakes but they do happen. Whether there has been a genuine error or simply a difference of opinion between you and your client, the threat of legal action, compensation, lost earnings and even the cost of having to put a mistake right can seriously threaten the profitability and even the future of any small business.
Any professional who gives advice should carefully consider the quality of their insurance, because there is a danger that disputes can culminate in large legal expenses bills, or worse; compensation and damages payments.
Common areas covered are:
Professional Indemnitythis applies to the advice you give to your clients, and protects you in the event of any errors or omissions on your part, which lead to loss or injury. This type of cover is specifically excluded if you just arrange and rely upon traditional Public Liability insurance.
Libel & Slanderyou may write articles for trade journals or magazines, and this section of the policy would cover you against any liability from this type of activity
Public liabilitycovers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
Products liabilityprotects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business
Why Choose Us?
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
- UK business centre
- Competitive premiums
- Immediate cover available
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses
- Negligence - provides cover should you give incorrect advice or make a mistake
- Unintentional infringement - covering copyright, trademarks or broadcasting rights
- Loss of professional documents/data - cover includes damaged, missing or destroyed data belonging to a client
- Dishonesty - provides cover should a director, employee or self-employed freelancer contracted to your business be involved in a theft from the client
- Defamation - provides cover where you have used or produced any material about other companies that may cause offence