Sales enquiries: 0844 891 3111


Pub and Restaurant Insurance

Protection and peace
of mind for pubs,
bars and restaurants

Get a quote

Protection and peace<br /> of mind for pubs,<br /> bars and restaurants_img

One of the best things about running a pub or restaurant is that you never know what each day holds. However, there are some unforeseen events that your business could really do without such as damage to your premises or to your stock, not to mention injury to your employees or customers.

Our Pub and Restaurant insurance will cover all of these possibilities, giving you the peace of mind to focus on giving your customers the best possible service.

Common covers are:

  • Public liability – covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
  • Employers’ liability – required by law if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
  • Products liability - protects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business
  • Business Interruption - provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading following a fire or other major insured peril
  • Contents/Stock cover - protects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flood
  • Money cover - covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
  • Glass cover - provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets

Get a quote Call me back

Or call us on 0844 892 1757* today.

* 0844 calls are charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored. Lines are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.

Why Choose Us?

  • Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
  • UK business centre
  • Competitive premiums
  • Immediate cover available
  • Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
  • Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses

Optional Extras

  • Buildings cover - protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding
  • Loss of Licence - various covers available that provide protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control
  • Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of electrical supply
  • Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK

RAC Insurance is a registered trade mark used by Towergate Underwriting Group Ltd under licence from RAC Financial Services Ltd trading as RAC insurance. Towergate Underwriting Group Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered in England with company number 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3EN. RAC Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered in England with company number 05171817. Registered Address: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW.