Please read our full breakdown cover terms and conditions. Our full terms and conditions apply.
Broken down now?
If your vehicle has already broken down, you cannot buy your RAC membership online. However, we can still help - call us for immediate cover on 0800 828282 or 0333 2000999.
Prices shown are for the first 12 months of membership with payment on a continuous annual basis. All prices quoted are available to new customers only. If you've had RAC Breakdown cover at any time in the past 60 days, please call us on 0800 096 6841 to renew your membership.
You are covered for Roadside assistance only in the UK and Ireland in the first 24 hours of taking out your membership, after which you'll be entitled to the full level of cover you've purchased.
† Non commercial vehicles only, excluding certain vehicle
* The Big Breakdown Sale Terms & Conditions
1. £10 off when you purchase Roadside & Recovery; £20 off when you purchase Roadside, Recovery & At Home; £30 off when you purchase Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel. Discount is off our previous web prices.
2. Offer is available on Vehicle Based membership on annual continuous payment only. Purchases must be made direct from RAC by calling 0844 891 3111 or from rac.co.uk between 29.01.15 and 11.03.15.
3. Offer is only available to new RAC Members and applies for the first year of membership only. Not available to customers amending or renewing an existing policy or on purchases of breakdown during a breakdown situation.
4. This offer is not available to customers who purchase RAC Breakdown cover via cash back or voucher websites.
5. No cash or other alternatives available.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, WalsallWS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.