5-Star Breakdown Cover
RAC Roadside, Recovery, At Home and Onward Travel breakdown cover has been awarded a star rating by Defaqto.
** Vehicle based Roadside only on an annual continuous basis
1 Charges will apply.
* 'Free Fuel Offer' Terms & Conditions:
- 1. To qualify for the RAC prepaid Visa debit card (the "Card") you must purchase RAC Breakdown cover direct from RAC by visiting www.rac.co.uk or by calling 0800 1510 648 or through an RAC sales agent or RAC patrol
- 2. You must purchase Personal Based membership on an annual continuous payment method on one of the following cover combinations to qualify:
- - Roadside & Recovery
- - Roadside, Recovery & At Home
- - Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel
- 3. Purchases and start date of RAC Breakdown cover must take place during the term of the promotion between 08.07.2014 and 11.09.2014. We must have received full payment by the 30.09.2014 in order for us to issue your Card
- 4. The offer is not available to existing RAC Breakdown customers buying (or renewing their existing) breakdown cover
- 5. This offer is fulfilled online and you must therefore provide a valid email address at the time of purchase in order to claim your Card
- 6. The offer excludes purchases made through cashback and voucher code sites
- 7. The offer is open to new RAC Breakdown members only, excluding employees of RAC, their immediate families, agents or any other person connected with the promotion
- 8. A maximum of £50 e-money is available to new customers purchasing RAC Breakdown cover. The level of cover purchased determines the amount awarded;
- - £20 on Roadside & Recovery
- - £30 on Roadside, Recovery & At Home
- - £50 on Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel
- 9. The Card provides the Cardholder with the value pre-loaded on the Card to spend anywhere where Visa is accepted
- 10. The Card cannot be used to obtain cash, nor can it be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility
- 11. Only one Card per customer
- 12. There are no cash or any other alternatives available
How It Works
- 13. To claim your Card you must visit www.racfreefuel.co.uk before 11 December 2014 and enter your membership number and unique reference number, which will be emailed to you 10-15 days after your purchase date
- 14. Provided payments have been received in full, and you have logged in to www.racfreefuel.co.uk to claim your Card, the Card will be posted to your home address within 35 days of registering at www.racfreefuel.co.uk
- 15. In advance of your Card arriving you will receive your activation instruction email to your registered email address
- 16. In order to be able to use your Card it must be activated within 3 months of the date we dispatch the Card to you and your PIN must be retrieved. You can do this by calling 0844 800 6436
Things You Need To Know
- 18. If the amount of the value available on the Card is not sufficient to cover your purchase, you will need to pay the difference by other means first (cheque, cash, debit or credit card) then use the Card
- 19. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and RAC reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time
- 21. GRG Visa Debit cards are issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license from Visa Europe. R. Raphael & Sons plc. is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302). Registered office at Albany Court Yard, 47/48 Piccadilly, London, W1J DLR. Company registration number 01288938. The Card is redeemable anywhere VISA is accepted. Visa and the Visa Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Visa
- 22. It will be necessary to pass some of your data to The Grass Roots Group UK Ltd for the purposes of administering the Card. Your data will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose.
0844 calls are charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, WalsallWS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.