We're proud to introduce our revolutionary new technology 'RAC Advance', which uses the latest diagnostic software to deliver a breakdown service like no one else.
Our sophisticated new technology can help build a comprehensive picture of how a car's systems are performing. Offering peace of mind in a box which will revolutionise how we deal with our RAC Advance Rescue members. We can connect remotely with the diagnostic software to try and identify the fault meaning we can despatch patrols pre-armed with the right repair solution or part. And with an accurate vehicle location it can help us reach our members faster.
An AA spokesman told us that while rival products may launch in the future, there's currently nothing like the RAC Advance device available from a UK breakdown service.
Auto Express, 20-26th March 2013
21st century Breakdown Service
- If you break down we'll have an accurate location of your vehicle to help get to you faster.
- Our fault diagnostic software can give a clearer picture of the problem before the patrol arrives.
- We'll send the most appropriate repair solution based on our diagnostics.
Peace of mind
- Some breakdowns could be avoided with our pre-emptive warning software.
- We can take the stress out of breaking down by putting you in contact with an RAC patrol or RAC Approved Garage.
- Our sophisticated accident and recognition software can trigger an instant alert so we know if you've been involved in an accident.
Transforming the way you drive
- We're all feeling the pain of prices at the pumps. Our driving performance tool will let you review your driving style for better fuel economy.
- Review your driving performance via a mobile app, tablet or PC.
- Claiming expenses? We'll do the work for you by keeping mileage records.
- You could be entitled to savings on your RAC Car Insurance premium with our RAC driver score.
Want to find out more? Sign up here for more information on RAC Advance.
Motorists, we salute you.